Our learning program is based on the guidelines of the International ITF Federation, appied throughout the Europe. The basis of this program is the selection of the appropriate equipment (soft balls, small light rockets and a reduced-size court with a low mesh adapted to the child’s growth.) We provide all equipment. You can read more about the program at www.tenis10.pl. We also applied in our trainings recommendations of the National Tennis Dissemination Program, which aims to broaden the methodology of our trainers. This knowledge includes the theory and practice of working with beginners. This program includes exercises and movement games like:
- games in tennis training,
- The FIRST STEP in Tennis program,
- taming exercises with the ball and racket,
- exercises shaping the assessment of the strength of the throw and impact
- methodical program “The First Step”,
- fragments of the example training program for the blue level,
- coordination training.
We operate on the basis of Jacek Multan’s book – the ‘Motion games and activities’.
In the vicinity of Wilanow, we offer free transportation for children.
Please contact us and arrange a free tennis lesson for your child in a age-mate group. We also invite you to our showreel lessons.
mob. +48 501 019 003
Fill the contact form in the contact page
Our trainings are full of fun and actively spent time in a good atmosphere in the open air. We lead the youngest into the world of targeted exercises in tennis background. We offer 5 courts – 3 covered with artificial turf surface and 2 outdoor ones.
- Training of children and teens: Monday-Friday 15.00-20.00.
- Weekend tennis school for preschoolers, school children and youth: Sat. 9.00-12.00 and 17.00-19.00; Sunday 10.00-12.00 and 15.00-18.00; price PLN 40 / h in a group of 4 people.
- Tennis school for adults: Monday-Friday 8.00-12.00 and
19.00-21.00; Saturday and Sunday 19.00-21.00
- Individual lessons: a packet of 10 lessons 100 PLN / h plus a fee for a summer 40 PLN, in winter 80 PLN. A single lesson 120 PLN / h.
- Sport Birthdays – individual agreement – please contact us.
This program was launched in November 2012. This program is focused at beginner adults to learn them tennis in a simple and quick way. Thanks to this revolutionary program, everyone can master the basics of tennis in just 6 weeks! Adults enjoy learning slower moving orange and green balls. The use of these balls is the basis for this course, to start and learn to play tennis quickly and with pleasure. More information can be found on the site www.itftennisxpress.com .
Cardio tennis is a new type of group physical activity that combines tennis, fitness, spontaneous music and a great fun. It was established in the United States in 2005 and since then it is very popular. It is designed for people who play tennis and for those who have never held a tennis racket in their hands. Also, age does not matter.
Cardio tennis aims to improve our physical fitness, increase endurance, improve our figure and teach us to play tennis while having fun. Tennis cardio exercises take place with music to enrich and spice up our meeting with tennis. Music creates a completely new experience when we play tennis.
Classes are held in mixed groups of 4 to 10 people.
In each Cardio Tennis training, we can distinguish three phases:
Warm up – prepares you for intense exercise.
Basic training – consists of intense, short exercises, performed in series to maintain our heart rate in the so-called cardio zone (130-170 heartbeats per minute).
Resting phase – aimed at restoring our resting heart rate.
Program Miss Hits – for girls only